Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello 2012!

Woah! It's been a long time since I've posted to the blog. I was really excited to have this last year when I started, and then I just abandoned it. Not really sure why. I see Google changed the look and feel of this since I was last here, so we'll see if I can remember how to do this. Originally I didn't want there to be any way for people to comment on my posts. No offense...I sometimes like to speak from my heart and don't really want a response of any kind. I'm hopeful that that functionality carries through with the Google upgrade.

That said...

I'm back, and there is a lot going on! I started making my own dog food, so I want to be sure to blog about that. Other people might find it informative. Since a friend of a friend helped me get started, maybe I can help someone else who is in the same boat as I was. Also, the basement is almost done. I put up the finishing trim today but undercut one of my pieces. So, I have to buy another piece, paint it, cut it, blah blah blah. I'm excited for that to be finished (for obvious reasons). That has been a 4-year work in progress. I'm excited to go back through ALL my pictures of the basement over the years and post pictures that will create a timeline.

Now...let's see when I'll have time to write that first post of 2012.