- The plumbing backed up (Easter) Sunday morning - into the living area of the basement nonetheless - and I couldn't get it fixed until almost 4pm on Monday.
- Had to take a day off on Monday to deal with it. Had a 32-hour panic attack while I went to the neighbor's every time I needed to go to the bathroom. Had an anxious, barking dog for the 6 hours there was a plumber in the house. Ugh.
- As I sit here and type this at work (because I'm bored), I have accumulated 6.15 hours of work in three business days. I am making quite a dent in Walking Disaster, though.
- I am forced to say good-bye to a friend and co-worker tomorrow as her life takes her on a new journey.
- Did I mention I'm so bored at work???
- I was able to do wheel pose in yoga again yesterday. This is a pretty big accomplishment. However, my arms, legs, back, and knees screamed at me when I attempted to do yoga today.
- The stress from the first part of the week has taken its toll on me, and I'm just exhausted...even after getting close to 8 hours of sleep each night.
Next week, I get one of my fave friends and co-workers back from maternity leave. I have missed her immensely.
Here's to hoping for a gluttonous day tomorrow and a weekend full of recently added Bond movies on Netflix.