The only real project scheduled that I want to complete is to replace my bathroom exhaust fan and revent it out the soffit. Right now, when it's not making a horrible noise, it blows air down into the bathroom (WRONG), and it's vented into the attic (WRONG). I've tried to rig up plastic ducting to lead it out the roof vents, but that's also WRONG. I have downloaded how-to instructions and purchased my parts and pieces, so we'll see how that goes.
My big fun for the weekend will be Fast and the Furious 6! VERY EXCITED. No idea how or where this came from, but I'm obsessed with Vin Diesel and The Rock. Nummy. Now the question is if I can take a nap after work on Thursday and go to the opening 10pm show. Only time will tell...
As a side note, I finished two books since I last updated my blog, and they were both duds:
- Jaden Baker by Courtney Kirchoff - This one wasn't bad, but it was super long and not near as dark as it was made out to be. The ending was just a huge let-down.
- Dead But Not For Long by Matthew Kinney and Lesa Anders - Here's my summary of this book...a 12-year old watches the first season of The Walking Dead and then writes a book. Some ideas are completely stolen from the show, and some are the original thoughts of a 12-year old. The End.